Sunday 21 June 2015

MY WEBSITES AND BLOG

Hi everybody!...I would like to get some feedback from my websites I just posted online(www.futuresandoptions.wix.com/cotswingcharts.com and http://cotreportfreeswingcharts.my-free.website).This blog and my websites were set up as a need to fill a gap regarding swing sentiment on the futures and options markets based on the information provided by CFTC report(Commodity Futures and Trading Commission report).My goal regarding my websites and blog is to shed some more light on the futures and options markets and it's not a tool to give investment advice to financial market investors.I will not be liable for any losses because of information on my websites and this blog.Posts on this blog and charts on my websites are not a recommendation to buy,sell or hold a security or trading asset.To open my websites and blog you may have to agree to use cookies.

Kind regards,
Antonio Faria

No comments:

Post a Comment