Saturday 21 May 2016

CHF/USD

My latest bearish signal for CHF/USD was on 13 February 2016.Since then CHF/USD ratio dropped by 1.37 %.This week I got a bullish signal for the CHF/USD based on the total number of new long contracts opened(5,386) vs total number of new short contracts closed(4,386) in the last 2 weeks.Besides, I got a Pearson correlation coefficient(PCC) = - 0.96  for CHF/USD in the last 3 weeks and this means a very strong negative correlation between bearish vs bullish sentiment which means bearish sentiment has been dropping very fast and bullish sentiment has been on the rise very fast(turning point from bearish to bullish).Therefore I expect CHF/USD to go up in the next days/weeks.Check out my strategy and trackrecord2016 file on my free websites:http://cotreportfreeswingcharts.my-free.website and

No comments:

Post a Comment