Saturday 4 June 2016

Wheat hrs

My latest bullish signal for Wheat hrs was on 16 April 2016 when its spot price was 523.50 and it had a PCC = - 0.98.Since then price of this commodity went up 3 %.This week I got a new bullish signal for Wheat hrs based on the total number of new long contracts opened(1,010) vs total number of old short contracts closed(2,868) for the last 2 weeks.Moreover I also got a PCC = -0.80 for this commodity for the last 3 weeks.This means that there is still a very strong divergence between bullish vs bearish sentiment with bullish investors in control of price of this commodity.As result of what I said I expect price of Wheat to keep rising in the coming days/weeks.Spot price of Wheat hrs on 3 June 2016 was 539.50.Check out my strategy on my free websites:http://cotreportfreeswingcharts.my-free.website

No comments:

Post a Comment